Unity, Integrity & Harmony of all the Sindhis
formed on: October 2nd, 1998
1) To achieve the unity, integrity and harmony of all the Sindhis in the country and abroad and to consolidate their achievements and harness them for establishing the “National Developmental Institutions” which can further build on the achievements of SINDHIS.
2) To strive for and take concrete steps with a view to achieve continuous development and all round betterment of SINDHI community and simultaneously achieve the basic objective of human growth in all such areas and communities which have been “Deprived and Handicapped” for various reasons within the country.
3) To effectively harmonies the energies of various Sindhi Organizations be they Social, Cultural, Commercial or Political, spread across the country and abroad by providing them a single platform to enable concerted and integrated actions for eventual advancement of the SINDHI Community and effective participation of the community in the “National Development Work”.
4) To achieve demand ofHomeland for SINDHIS in India and to bring together thru the Council individual Sindhi Brother settled across the globe so that the reaped benefits of such unity and brotherhood directly help in furthering the economics, social, cultural and educational interests of Sindhi Community at large.
5) To get adequate representation for SINDHIS by election, selection, reservation or nomination as the case may be in various political bodies including Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, State Assemblies, Local Municipalities, State Councils etc. so that the SINDHI Community is well represented in the overall political set up of the country.
6) To set up in addition to a Regional Council for NRIs covering overseas SINDHIS. Nine Regional Councils across the country each having geographical jurisdiction of states under them as follows :-
(1) SINDHI COUNCIL of NORTH INDIA :
Covering the state of Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir & Union Territories of Chandigarh.
(2) SINDHI COUNCIL of UTTAR PRADESH :
Covering the state of Uttar Pradesh and Nepal.
(3) SINDHI COUNCIL of EAST INDIA :
Covering the state of Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa and North Eastern States.
(4) SINDHI COUNCIL of MADHYA PRADESH :
Covering the state of Madhya Pradesh.
(5) SINDHI COUNCIL of RAJASTHAN :
Covering the state of Rajasthan.
(6) SINDHI COUNCIL of GUJARAT :
Covering the state of Gujarat.
(7) SINDHI COUNCIL of MAHARASHTRA :
Covering the state of Maharashtra excluding Mumbai and areas covered under SINDHI Council Of Mumbai.
(8) SINDHI COUNCIL of MUMBAI :
Covering the state of Mumbai, Thane, Ulhasnagar, Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra Nagar Haveli.
(9) SINDHI COUNCIL of SOUTH INDIA :
Covering the state of Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Pondichery & Kerala.
OTHER OBJECTS :
Old age Medicare & Orphanages
Social and charitable causes
Sports and cultural
Official Status for the language and linguistic minority